School of Russian language in Moscow
To get a better idea about our school we suggest you visit us at open day
The Ruslanguage School was founded in 1991 with the cooperation of the Moscow State University (MSU) and has attracted students from all over the world.
Our main goal is to develop study programs for foreign students, as well as to promote Russian culture around the world. Throughout 26 years the Ruslanguage School has provided language training to hundreds of students and has gathered outstanding experience in meeting the needs of every particular student.
Our teachers have participated in many international conferences and seminars. One of them was awarded the International Prize of Dante Alighieri, one of the most prestigious European awards in Literature.
Meet our teachers
We also closely co-operate with Universities and Educational Centers all over the world where Slavic and Russian Language Departments exist, among these are:
- James Madison University (Virginia, USA)
- The University of Texas in San Antonio (Texas, USA)
- The University of South Carolina, MIBS program (USA)
- Dickinson College (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Association Italy - Russia (Rome, Italy)
- Universidad 'Complutense' de Madrid, Facultad de Filologia, (Spain)
- The University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia)
- Fee-Sprachreisen GmbH (Stuttgart, Germany), etc.
Today students from more than 40 countries come to our school to learn Russian, most of them return to Ruslanguage again and again.