From 1991 Ruslanguage school welcomes people from all over the world to help them learn and speak Russian in its historical and cultural context - Moscow, the capital of Russia. Inspired by this goal, a variety of different nationalities come to join the school's vibrant international community: French and German, American and British, Italian and Spanish, Australian and Asian, etc.
Whatever the purpose, one would consider Ruslanguage School a perfect setting for achieving their goal. Young undergraduates come to enjoy and outstanding educational experience during their vacations, graduates and young professionals arrive to spend their scholarships, businessmen and professional people take up the language courses to give rise and boost their Russian-oriented business. Representatives of diplomatic missions and their family value Ruslanguage for high standards of teaching and indispensable knowledge of the language and culture of Russia.
We also closely co-operate with Universities and Educational Centers all over the world where Slavic and Russian Language Departments exist, among these are:
- James Madison University (Virginia, USA)
- The University of Texas in San Antonio (Texas, USA)
- The University of South Carolina, MIBS program (USA)
- Dickinson College (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Association Italy - Russia (Rome, Italy)
- Universidad 'Complutense' de Madrid, Facultad de Filologia, (Spain)
- The University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia)
- fee-Sprachreisen GmbH (Stuttgart, Germany), etc.